|Audrey Hepburn Quotes|
1. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair.
2. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.
3. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
4. I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles.
5. I don't want to be alone, I want to be left alone.
6. Everything I learned I learned from the movies.
7. I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel.
8. I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.
9. I never thought I'd land in pictures with a face like mine.
10. I probably hold the distinction of being one movie star who, by all laws of logic, should never have made it. At each stage of my career, I lacked the experience.
11. I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it.
12. I'm an introvert... I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.
13. I heard a definition once: Happiness is health and a short memory! I wish I'd invented it, because it is very true.
14. People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone.
15. I'm half-Irish, half-Dutch, and I was born in Belgium. If I was a dog, I'd be in a hell of a mess!
16. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm, as you get older, remember you have another hand: The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.
17. If I get married, I want to be very married.
18. Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
19. If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.
20. It's that wonderful old-fashioned idea that others come first and you come second. This was the whole ethic by which I was brought up. Others matter more than you do, so 'don't fuss, dear; get on with it.'
Still hungry for some more quotes of Audrey Hepburn, here are some more quotes of Audrey Hepburn